flower backgroud

Monday, March 7, 2011

Back to Reality...


Well...it looks like I have to face reality.
I have school.
I have papers, assignments, projects and exams to take.
This last weekend was simply incredible for me. Being able to be with my family and the ones that I love most was just satisfying. I realized even more how much I truly do miss my family. My little Courtney was just adorable and how I missed her random comments and sayings that would just bring a smile to my face. She is just so cute and caring and not to mention hilarious! 

The temple was just something else. Seeing everyone being my close friends and family there supporting me was just an overwhelming feeling of joy,happiness,serenity,peace, comfort and so much more. I just wanted to shout for joy when I entered into the celestial room only to greet my family, friends and loved ones.

****************
 I know with out a doubt that this church is the true church. I know that My father in Heaven loves me so much, as I was able to feel that in the House of the Lord, his temple. I know that if we do our part that we can someday return to our Heavenly Father and be in his presence in the Celestial Kingdom.  I am so thankful for our modern day prophets that lead and guide this church today. I am extremely thankful for the scriptures as well as the spoken word, that can ultimately guide our lives if we let it. I know that My father in Heaven hears and answers our prayers. I know that the prophet Joseph Smith restored this gospel onto the earth once again. I am so thankful for the wonderful opportunity that I had to enter into the house of the lord. 

Honestly...I couldn't be happier and full of more joy than I am now.
Now...Like I said before.. Back to Reality! 

Until then... Homework,projects,exams and School.

And now I am just anxiously awaiting this saturday when I will return to the House of the Lord.
The temple in Provo! I cant wait!!  
p.s. 17 more days :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment