flower backgroud

Friday, October 1, 2010

ADHA

Here are some girls from my class! This was a American Dental Hygienist Association Convention that we had to go to today! 


I love all of these girls so much! 

I ran into Jami Michaud :) She is a senior at NAU and her and I did Gymnastics together! 


I love this girl :)

Our little table throughout the convention 


This is a picture of Coleen practicing her grasp during the Lecture :) haha this girl
is ABSOLUTELY hilarious! 
 Yes we do some weird things... Yoga anyone? 




Hailey Decided to Probe Coleens name into the Playdo that we were able to play with :P











Mesa Community College Dental Hygiene First Years :) 


Sometimes....were crazy :)

I love this program.
I love the Field. 
I love the conventions.
I love teeth 
I love dental Hygiene!!

No comments:

Post a Comment