flower backgroud

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Back to the 801 to see my 808 Girls :)

 My little sister Courtney and me eating lunch right before my flight left. It was hard leaving this little one but Ill be back next week for my beautiful Cousin Erika's Wedding! 
 Right before I went through security...There were no lines!
p.s. not sure how I feel about the whole body scan and pat down thing....haha
 This cute girl Daniel Griffith who I met and sat next to on the plane. We had a wonderful discussion about the Church :) 
 Sydney and I :) She picked me up from the Airport and we were so happy when we finally made it to Provo!!
 Were able to meet up with Jessica Crandall and Ali Fredrick, our lovely friends from BYU Hawaii! It was so good to catch up with them and enjoy some yummy frozen yogurt! 
 we licked them clean :) 
 Afterwords we went to Ali's Apartment and just had girl talk. Trisha Zemp joined us and let me tell you, she was the life of the party. haha We all had fun catching up with each other on our lives the past what like 6 months, and talked about our life ambitions,dreams, and goals in life. We lost track of time and ended up talking and laughing till about 1 in the morning! 

 I love these girls so much! They each have something special about them that they bring to the table. They are all such beautiful, talented and loving girls. I am so thankful for my Hawaii experience and being able to meet these lovely ladies. I can't wait for our next little Hawaii Reunion!  Until next time.... Aloha Oye!

1 comment:

  1. So much fun! I can't believe I didn't see this post until now :)
    love you!

    ReplyDelete