flower backgroud

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Weddings..planes...luggage..

This morning I woke up bright and early..ran to church just in time to make it to partake of the Sacrament. Then ran home, finished packing and then rushed to the airport, made it just in time. Well I did check in late, but I did not miss my plane. I arrived at the Salt Lake Utah airport and waited for my good friend Ryan who picked me up. Then we waited for my luggage to come, he grabbed one of them as we anxiously awaited the other luggage. I somehow managed to only get one of them. We went to the lost and found and they said that it did not make it on the plane. I was lucky that one of them did. My other bag had all of my food storage aka ( the food I could scrounge up from home) and more importantly my backpack with all my homework I intended to finish while being home for one day in AZ, that did not happen. So we then drove down to Provo where he dropped me off and then he ran to church. Then an hour later he picked me up and we headed back to the airport. (I am so blessed to have such amazing friends)He dropped me off as I ran inside to catch the carousal from the next flight from Phoenix, which was at 3:40. I watched,waited, looked and no bag was to be found. I then went to the lost and found and a cute old man said that he would help me look. We looked and nothing. We then went back to the lost and found and he said that he would look in the back. And lo and behold it was there! yahoo! It had arrived on the plane that came at 2:00. Thank goodness. We then drove back to Provo,and checked the oil in my car. Good to go. Then I took a 3 hour nap or at least it felt like it. Then went to my good friend from home Boston's apartment where I met tons of new friends, as we played games. Now time for bed..... not sure what tomorrow will bring, but hopefully something fun..after all NO school :) 

P.s.
I am so thankful for modern technology. 
I had the opportunity to look up and read conference talks. I am so thankful for this opportunity, for I felt a part missing for not being able to attend all 3 hours of church. We are so blessed to have Modern Day Apostles and Prophets who can help lead and guide us through these modern days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment