flower backgroud

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Years!

I hope that the year 2010 brought joy into your life. I hope that it brought trials and times of learning. Because that is when we grow the most. I hope that it brought much joy and laughter. I hope it made you smile. The year 2010 for me was a year like none other. I was able to go to BYU Hawaii, and had the time of my life. The time that I spent there was incredible. Really no words.. From the friends that I met there, to the teachers who helped me grow and the experiences I had there are once in a Lifetime. Then off to EFY 
(Especially for Youth) Being a counselor (MY DREAM JOB)Was the BEST experience. I was able to meet such awesome Counselors who are and will be my friends throughout the Eternity's. I loved that I was able to be apart of that program to be able to help strengthen the testimony's of not only the participants, but my own testimony. I was able to grow closer to my savior than ever before. Being able to have multiple times set aside to learn and dive deep into my scriptures and to be surrounded by people who want to better themselves. Not only to better themselves but to also help others. Lastly I have been able to move to Utah to attend school at Brigham Young University. This has been a change but a change that I am ready for. I know that there is a reason why I am supposed to be here in Provo. I know that there are people that I am supposed to meet at this time in my life right now. I already feel at home. I love my family so much! I am thankful for the many wonderful experiences and the journey that the year 2010 has been. I have my savior Jesus Christ to thank for everything. He is my older brother and I love him so much. I know that I would not be where I am today in my life if it was not for him. I am so thankful for the scriptures the living word of our dear prophets that can help to lead and guide us through this thing called life. I am thankful for this gospel. I am thankful for such wonderful friends and family who have been there for me always. 
I hope that everyone has a wonderful New Years, and that the Year 2011 Treats you well. 

Dear 2011,
I see wonderful things in your future. I know that you are going to bring great happiness and that I am going to accomplish a lot in this blessed year to come.
Happy New Year.
Love,
Kait

1 comment:

  1. You seriously have done so many things that people dream of. I'm so happy for you Kait. i love you and can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete