flower backgroud

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It happens :)

You know when you have those days when EVERYTHING seems to go wrong? When nothing goes the way you planned?
Well....
Today was one of those days :)

* I woke up Late.
* I showed up to Class Late.
* To find out that my class had been moved.
* My phone went off during Class.
* I am now sick... (dance partner was sick and I got the bug) 
* My dance review was 45 minutes late. Meaning the line was backed up.
* I found out that I have an exam tomorrow that was last minute.
*I forgot my key and had to wait out in the 12 degree weather for my roommate to come save me.


Well....When you have days like these all you got to do is ...
Smile and Laugh! 

" Come what May and LOVE it!" ~ Elder Wirthlin


Hope you all had a great day, and Don't forget to Smile :) 

1 comment:

  1. At least you found out about the quiz the day before and not when you walked into class:) Hope you fell better???

    ReplyDelete