flower backgroud

Monday, January 24, 2011

P.s.

Almost all the snow is melted...hm.. Weird.
I dont presume that this will last too long.
Well I like living in the snow. I mean..Its pretty to look at. ha 
Ok its fun to get all cute and dressed up..until you get to class and have to take off all of the million of layers.
ha Did I mention that I LOVE Provo? 
Cause I do! 

*********

On a side note...People are SOO nice here! Infact too nice.
So today I woke up late..and well did not have time to pack a lunch and I could not find my wallet. And I had school until 6:40 at night... so long day!  I went to the Cougar Eat to go and buy a burrito. When I got in line I realized that I was a LOT hungrier than I thought. I then asked the guy next to me if he had an extra dollar, and explained to him that I forgot my lunch today. He said, " Let me just buy your lunch"! I insisted on giving him the dollar and fifty cents that I had and he would not take it. Instead he just kept talking to me and asked me lots of questions about my life. Turns out we are both from Arizona and have some mutual friends. 
CRazy! 
Yay for new Friends, Nice people and Taco Bell :) 

3 comments:

  1. Is that all the snow left and it is warm enough for shorts, Wow when I was there it was Freezing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course he bought you lunch, you're a super cute girl! ;)

    If you ever want to come over for dinner sometime, let us know. We'd love to have your over!

    And no, it is not warm enough for shorts at 40 degrees!!! hehehe

    (This is your cousin Melissa by the way)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey that is kinda familiar, but I just sat down and gave you an extra taco I ordered!

    ReplyDelete