flower backgroud

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday is a Special Day :)



I just really love Sundays. It is a day to reflect. A day to Ponder. A day to go to church and be spiritually Fed and Uplifted. Sunday was great today! I loved the lessons. We learned about Education in Sacrament Meeting, and the importance of gaining an education. ( will post more later)



****

After church I made the Famous Kaitlin Grays Salsa!! (okay its really not famous, I just like to think it is) I ate some muddy buddies that my roommates made. mmm! Then took a wonderful nap, and read some articles from the New era. I was able to talk to my mother today, I could take to her for the whole day if she would let me :) Then after that I went to Tamara's for a game night! That is always fun! Then me Tamara, Jayne and Katie stayed up talking really late just about life and such. I love those girls! They are so nice, sweet and inclusive. Now its time for bed. 

****

I am ready for a new week! Bring.It.On!!

1 comment:

  1. I just saw this update in my facebook feed and read this. You are so cute and I'm so glad we are friends. Can't wait to try some of this famous salsa ;)

    ReplyDelete