flower backgroud

Friday, January 21, 2011

Temple :)

This morning I woke up early and went to the Temple to do Baptisms for the Dead. It was such a wonderful experience. I could not believe how many people were there bright and early on a Friday Morning, taking time out of their day to be able to partake of the sweet spirit that is at the temple. I felt a sense of peace when I was there. I was able to sit peacefully and read my scriptures while waiting in the chapel. The baptisms that we did that day were from the 1700's from Hungary. I thought that was so neat. The temple President spoke to us about how thankful he was that we were there doing the work of the lord, and told us how important it really was. I feel so blessed to be able to enter into one of Lord's Homes. I love the Temple so much and the ability that I have to feel so much closer to my Savior and Father in Heaven.
I love Temples :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment