flower backgroud

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hot Tubing, Hawaii Lu'au,Swing Dancing fun!

Today was an adventure! I woke up bright and early on a Saturday....and by early I mean 8 :) and walked to School. Now you might be wondering why on earth I was going this early and to school. Well ill tell you! I am in the BYU Lu'au. I made it for Samoa, Tahitian, and New Zealand. Can I just tell you how Happy and Excited I am for this?! Well I am! It reminds me of Hawaii and makes me want to go back soooo bad! I love this culture! They took me right in and measured me right away, even though I was out of town for the first two practices. Then after that Laura Garcia and I went to study and do homework together. She helped me with Spanish and she studied as well. After that I got invited to go Hot tubing with Cj,Tamara,Boston,John,Jordan and Andrew. It was really fun! We played colors and just chilled. Then some girl came and told us that there was a Lu'au in the Smith Field house with FREE food. Yes you heard me correctly FREE food :) Ha we were on that one real quick. So we all went home and showered as I tried to quickly finish some Laundry that I had started. Then we were on our way. It was so much fun! I seriously felt like I was in Hawaii all over again. Free Food, People dressed all Hawaiian like, they even had lays for us,and not to mention a wonderful show that they put on. We were able to participate as well. I felt like I was at the PCC watching a show. They represented all of the Countries. I loved it! Then after that we all went home. Tamara and I had some laundry to finish so we did that. Then Kristen Lee called me and we went swing dancing together. That was really fun to be able to start that back up again. I have really missed that. Then we got a ride home from a new friend we met. And then I came home and my roommates and I started watching Disney Channel. Hannah Montana forever..(dont judge) haha Then it was off to bed. Very Successful first weekend in Provo! 
I love it here.


 We even got to go up on stage!
 The Haka, Cj was really good at it haha
 The Island of Samoa
 Beautiful ladies :)
 Groupy!
Tiki Man :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment