flower backgroud

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A goal not written down is a wish...

I find this to be true. I often times find myself having all of these goals and tasks that I want to accomplish, however if I do not write them down, they never seem to get done. Here are some of my goals for the year 2011. 



  • Read from the Book of Mormon 15 minutes in Spanish.
  • Read from the Book of Mormon 15 minutes in English.
  • Write in my Journal More often.
  • Serve more.
  • Excel in studies.
  • Work hard, then Play :)
  • Become more like our Savior Jesus Christ.
  • Think of others first.
  • Make sure that I do not rush my prayers,but that they are meaningful.
  • Apply the lessons from church into my daily life.
  • Study Preach my gospel.
  • Meet lots and lots of people. 
  • Be neat and organized.
  • Never get behind on studies, but always be ahead.
  • Be more thankful, and show it!
Well these are some of my goals for the year 2011. This year is full of excitement and changes, and I am ready for it! 

2 comments:

  1. Been reading through your last few posts... I didn't realize you were going back to Provo this semester! I'm bummed we missed each other but I hope school is going great and you have a fun winter semester. The pics you found of you and Al are so cute. Can't believe he comes home so soon!
    Good luck with school, love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mariah I wish we could have gone to School together at the same time, that would have been fun! School is going great, just got to master Mi espanol :) Thanks, I was so happy when I found those pictures. I really miss him. He will be home sooner than we know it.
    Hope you are having fun in Costa Rica.
    Love ya <3

    ReplyDelete