flower backgroud

Monday, January 17, 2011

Thank You Martin Luther King :)



Today was a great day! I slept in until about ten. Then got a text from a really good friend Michelle saying that they were going to go to her Cabin and go Tubing, I jumped on that bandwagon in a second. So at 1 oclock I headed over to her apartment. We then celebrated her roommate's 20th birthday by eating cake balls. They were super yummy! We then played some games; would you rather, and truth or dare, as we waited for the roads to open. Then at 2:30pm we hit the road. We drove up to her cabin which was absolutely beautiful! It was right by Sun dance. We all went inside and got all geared up. I mean snow geared of course. After that some people took the tube up and then Michelle, and two others proceeded to make a snowman :) And let me tell you, this was NO ordinary Snowman! He had a whole top hat and everything made out of snow. We even had some sweet buttons to put on him. After working really hard on our snowman we then got the tubes and began tubing down the hill a couple of times. We all really enjoyed playing in the snow, making snow angels, throwing snowballs, and tubing. After we were all tired out and as it began to be dark we all went inside. We were awaited by some Roast right out of the Crock bot and some absolutely delicious bean dip! mmmm I felt like a Queen. After we ate we all got in car and headed home. We were all so tired, I think the car ride was almost completely silent. I was all ready to just jump into bed. However I still had some homework to finish :( SO my friend from my Spanish Class came over and we did some finishing touches to our Homework. Now its really time for bed.
Good Night World.
Thank you MLK for this super fun day off!   

 Our super cool Snowman :) 
 Had so much fun with these girls! 
 The whole gang ! 
 Get your Helmets on :) 
 Were going tubing! 
Enjoying the Snow :) 

 SNOWMAN :) 

 There we go! 
 FLYING! 

Love Them! 

2 comments:

  1. You've got the best looking snow clothes out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ems, I got it from a very special friend of mine. :) Love you!!

    ReplyDelete