flower backgroud

Sunday, April 3, 2011

April General Conference was INCREDIBLE!


General Conference was INCREDIBLE!!!
Seriously words can not describe it! 

I had the most amazing weekend with these two girls. We stayed in a hotel and just had the times of our lives.

Lets just say that there was hot tubing, running around in bathrobes, dancing and jumping on beds :)

General Conference weekend was amazing! 
We are so blessed to have living prophets and apostles today to lead and guide this Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints Correctly.

I love this Gospel! 
{Will post more later about General Conference}


One of my favorite Quotes


‎"Desires dictate our priorities, priorities shape our choices, and choices determine our actions," Elder Dallin H. Oaks ♥

2 comments:

  1. I love this. I am so happy you have a conference weekend get away! Your pictures are adorable. How fun! :) Conference seriously just get more amazing every year. Ever single talk was my favorite! INCREDIBLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had so much fun! At least Saturday night and today ;)

    Thanks so much for coming!!

    ReplyDelete