flower backgroud

Thursday, April 14, 2011

I Love Amanda Walker! .....End....of....Story!!!



Last night I went over to the Hallsteds to Welcome Ammon Hallsted Home. He served in the Rosario Argentina Mission. I am so proud of him! 


Alex got to skype me last night and meet the Hallsted Family :) That made me Happy. 
I also got to say hi to brother Martinsen and skype with Abe and Mariah as well.
{I just absolutely LOVE the Martinsen Family!}


After that we all went downstairs and watched Tangled! {Cutest Movie ever}
{Al we are going to watch that together}


Then we said our goodbyes, took pictures you know :)


Then off I went. 


I am so thankful for friends in my life. 


Dear Amanda,
Thanks for ALWAYS being there for me. Thanks for listening to me blab about some cute boy in another country everyday. Thanks for just listening, Making me smile, Laugh, for always *** while we are on the phone. haha you know what I am talking about.Thanks for always taking pictures with me, even thought its like all the time :) Thanks for texting/emailing me. and looking at my silly pictures and listening to me talk about my plans for the future. You are the BEST friend a girl could ask for.
I love you!!!


Love, 
Kait 




Now the real question is..


WHY ARE WE SO COOL!?!


ha this is a reenactment of our water ballet we did 7 years ago in the Efy Variety Show! 
Gotta love it! 

1 comment:

  1. Kaitlin you are the sweetest ever! I was just telling Derek last night how you have always been the best friend, and I've never been a good friend! You are amazing. I love hearing about Alex! Because I'm so happy you're happy. I hope I can see you before you go to Costa Rica! You go in 10 days!!! Let's keep in touch and try to go to the temple together. I would LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete