flower backgroud

Monday, April 11, 2011

missionary

So on Saturday before running the 5k I was having fun making friends and taking pictures with Random people :)
{this is one of my favorite ways to make friends} anyways so I got talking with one of these girls and found out that she served her mission with someone who I went to school with. So I guess she emailed that missionary and this what she said to him
          She is darling, and super duper friendly, and I can tell she will be a stellar Missionary!  

This makes me happy inside! People notice you, so make sure where ever you are, whoever you meet that you are setting that example of the believers. 

{First timothy 4:12}
12Let no man adespise thy youth; but be thou an bexample of the believers, in word, in cconversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in dpurity.

You never know who is watching you :)






No comments:

Post a Comment