flower backgroud

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

April 6, 1830:
The Day the Church Was Organized

Joesph Smith!
Read here
181st anniversary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints was Organized! 
We are so blessed to have had this beautiful gospel restored unto us once again on this earth!
This couldn't make me happier :)
*****
I know that my redeemer lives!
I know that he loves us!
I know that my Heavenly Father hears and answers our prayers.
I know that Joesph Smith was a true prophet who restored this gospel onto the earth once again.
I know that if we read the Book of Mormon and take on Moroni Challenge in 
Moroni 10:4-5 
{4And when ye shall receive these things, I would exhort you that ye would aask God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ, if these things are not btrue; and if ye shall ask with a csincere heart, with dreal intent, having efaith in Christ, he will fmanifest the gtruthof it unto you, by the power of the Holy Ghost.
 5And by the power of the Holy Ghost ye may aknow the btruth of all things.}
* that we can come to know of its truth and gain our own testimony. 
I know that we have a living Prophet today President Thomas S. Monson and that he continues to lead and guide us in these last days.
I know that this gospel is true with all my heart! 
{Love it .Live it and Share it } 

No comments:

Post a Comment