flower backgroud

Friday, April 8, 2011

Me ENCANTA el Templo :)



After School { Benson, Will, Anthony, Jay and I} all went to this El Salvador restaurant. It was really really good. I can not tell you how HAPPY it made me to be in this type of environment. I was able to order in Spanish and talk to the waitress in Spanish. It just made me excited to serve on my {Spanish speaking mission} . We tried all sorts of different foods, it was yummy. I love trying new foods now :) 



After we ate Benson, Will, Anthony and I all went to the temple and did a session. It was such a beautiful experience. I am SO thankful for a beautiful temple and house of the Lord. 
While in the temple I was able to read out of Doctrine and Covenants section 84.
If you have the time read it here.

I feel so blessed and thankful for a temple so close. { just two short minutes away driving}
I know that so many people in other countries would travel hours, days and save up money from the entire year just to make a trip to the temple. 
Having a temple so close makes me want to take full advantage of it and go as much as I can. 
I have made the goal to go at least once a week,{If I get to go twice thats even better}.

I love the temple! 
I love the scriptures.
I love this Gospel.

~ Love 
Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment