flower backgroud

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

mi familia

This is a picture of my family from 6 years ago when we all went to Mexico :)

Alright... You caught me again.. I really REALLY miss my family! Thank goodness for modern technology which allows me some means of communication with them :) 


I love that each member of my family has something to contribute.


Lets start from Right to left..


My daddy- My father is just incredible! I look up to him so much! He ALWAYS has the BEST advice, I could sit and talk to him about life for hours. I also love that we can have deep fun talks about the gospel.


Ok so next is me...we don't need to address that one.


Chelsea ~ Chelsea has SUCH a sweet caring spirit about her. She would save every animal if she could :) She is always giving and worrying about others needs instead of her own, and one of the most thoughtful people I know.


Alyssa - is SO happy! I can always count on Alyssa to put a smile on my face. She is the BEST listener and will listen to me tell a story to her {even if it is the hundredth time I have told her}. Alyssa is a wonderful example to me, I can always find her studying and really reading her scriptures.


Kyle - is the brains of the family If something is broken leave it up to kyle to figure it out and fix it! That kid just knows things! I think that he reads in his sleep. Kyle is also just a sweet heart and has such a big heart !


Alex - is willing to do ANYTHING for anybody. He almost never complains and does everything with a smile . He is one for hugs and is always giving everyone hugs. I love him so much, he makes me happy!


Garrett - is a stud. Ha he is tough on the outside but a real squish on the inside. Meaning he also has a big heart, but does not always show it. Not to mention that he is a Ladies man, {watch out girls he is going to be a heart breaker} 


Courtney- is the LIFE of the party! If you are having a bad day, you can ALWAYS count on little miss ball of sunshine to lighten up your day. Today I talked to her on the phone and the first thing that she said was , " I LOVE YOU KAITLIN!!" haha anyone who meets her just falls in love instantly! I love this girl :) 


My mother - My mother is superwoman in my eyes. Honestly I do not know how she does it all. She is NEVER thinking of herself but putting all 7 of her kids and her husbands needs in front of her own. She is patient, kind, loving and so much more! I love my mom, she is my best friend!


Welp!? There you have it! I miss my family! Only 2 short weeks and I will be able to see them all again. besides via skype :) I am truly blessed to be in the family that I am! I know that I was placed in the Gray family for a reason. I am sure lucky! I love my Gray Short Family :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment