flower backgroud

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!




 Today is the last REAL day of School! Crazy I know! This semester has Flooown! but I am so glad! It is also sad though when I go to class and they tell me that it is the last day of class. I have made so many life long friends here at Brigham Young University. I know that I came here for a reason. I know that there were things that I was supposed to learn, people I were to meet and people who I was meant to touch. I love this University with all my heart and am sad to say goodbye. {for now}
I kind of feel like these kids in High School Musical, I just want to jump for joy! This semester has been very hard but a wonderful learning experience none the less :) and I am Extremely thankful for everything that I have gone through.

I couldn't resist :) this was just too cute!


I have a book of Dreams and I know that I can accomplish ANY of ALL of them if I just put my mind to it! I am checking off one thing at a time. My next dream is my mission!
 Dreams are a wonderful thing!
  My advice to anyone is to follow your dreams. And to do that you can just sit there and dream, but you have to actively be acting towards that goal and dream.


"The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you"




 

No comments:

Post a Comment