flower backgroud

Saturday, April 2, 2011

I WENT there :)


Tonight I drove to Salt Lake to go and meet up with some friends from Arizona. I was able to do a session at the Salt Lake Temple with Rachel and Joe Lyman, Diego and Will. It was so great to be able to catch up with them and be able to go through the temple together. This was my first time going in the Salt Lake Temple and it was a wonderful experience. 
{ Different with it being the " live" session, but I loved it} 
I want to go back as soon as I can.

******
After the session at the temple we went outside and took some fun pictures :) 
Turned out the guys that I asked to take our pictures are entering the MTC the same day as I am. One of them a week earlier, however one of them is going to the same mission as Amber Creason Chicago {Spanish Speaking} Thought that was pretty neat. So I told them that I would be seeing them in the MTC. haha kinda funny!


Just a little Family photo is what it looks like :) {with one on the way} haha

I love love love this temple! looks like a Castle :) 


I was SO happy to be able to see Rachel Tilley  {Now Lyman} again! This girl is amazing!! 

***

After that I had a long drive home. { ok well like 45 minutes but it was midnight and I was tired}

I was SUPER happy when I received a phone call from this cute boy in Costa Rica :) 
He talked to me for a long time and this made me happy. I tried to play an April fools Joke on him, but he saw right threw me. {I am the WORST liar} I guess thats a good thing! 
****

Heading back to Salt Lake tomorrow Afternoon and spending the entire weekend there. 
kinda excited! :) 

Ok maybe REALLY excited!!!

I invite all of you to watch General Conference. It is a wonderful time where we are able to listen to our apostles and our wonderful Prophet Thomas S. Monson.
We get to hear these amazing speakers speak twice a year. 
{ Once in October and once in April}

Just go to lds.org and watch General Conference! 
Its great! You will love it I promise. 

Well goodnight Cyber World :) 
Hope you have a incredible Conference Weekend!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment