flower backgroud

Friday, April 22, 2011

really.....going...to....miss...PROVO!!!


Really going to miss these girls....and
I am going to miss Provo like Crazy
my small apartment.
Clean Checks
Walking up that dreaded hill
meeting new people in provo
country dancing
byu lu'au
staying up late chatting with my roommate
living in the library
running {literally} to class
my ward
F.H.E.
the cold
the temple being so close by
weekly temple trips
getting my mission call {best day of my life!!!}
Having amazing friends in Provo
Visiting teaching
Brother Bott {BEST RELIGION TEACHER EVER}
Studying HOURS for geology 

Ok I could go on and on...but I need to do that VERY thing in which I am AVOIDING...
PACKING! {Ha I leave in like 2 hours....pulling an all nighter!}

Dear Provo,
You will be missed so dearly. Thank you for shaping me into the person I needed to become this winter semester 2011. I will miss you, but don]t you worry, Ill be back in a short year and a half.
Until then,
Adios
love,
Kait


No comments:

Post a Comment