flower backgroud

Friday, April 15, 2011

Espandolandia!!!

 If any one knows me they know that I am ALL about Extra Credit :) So anyways for Spanish this morning from 7-12:30 I was able to participate in Espandolandia! Its where kids from ALL over Utah were able to come and participate in this fun Spanish like fair thing. They were given fake money to change it for food,bags, pictures, candy, chips & Salsa, Toys and other fun trinkets.

I was able to meet this sweet girl Jessica. She is amazing and has such a sweet spirit! She served in Argentina! I look up to her. She was the "Security guard" She was responsible for turning anyone into "la carcel" {aka jail} if they spoke English. It was so neat to be able to walk around speaking Spanish to all of these little kids. It reminded me of my passion and dream as a kid to be a Spanish Teacher. For I myself went through a Spanish like immersion / dual language program all through elementary school. {that's how I know Spanish}.

Well that's all I have time to post for now... Got to get back to the books....
Me and the Library have a date with my textbooks and the library                  .....all......weekend.....long!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment