flower backgroud

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Happy!!!


You make me Happy!
 ***
Your smile
The way you look when you are serious
Your voice when you get excited
The way you sound on the phone
Your sweet messages throughout the day
Your concern
when you say, " Kait heres the thing" :)
When your'e tired
Your Laugh
How you like to plan
How spiders scare the living daylights out of you
Your sweet reminders 
Your cute face
When you give me the look
How you hate saying goodbye
Your stories
Your testimony
Your love for the gospel
Your love for your family
your beautiful green eyes

****
I think that I could go on Forever....
But I need to go to bed..

You make me want to be a better person
You make me want to shout for Joy!
You sure do make me Smile :)

Te extrano!


1 comment:

  1. i love this. :) You are too cute. Your future husband is one LUCKY man!

    ReplyDelete