flower backgroud

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Beauty and the Beast!



Tonight was girls night! Chelsea and Alyssa had to babysit so Mom Courtney and I all went to see Beauty and the Beast at Gamage! 

 First we had to make a stop at Apple Bees :)
 Just love this girl! 
 We got so lucky! We got tickets and they were on the FRONT row! It was amazing! I had seen Beauty and the Beast 10 years ago in NY city, and now Courtney was able to see it! How cool is that? Little Mini me!
 The stage!
I had so much fun watching this play again! The actors are seriously INCREDIBLE!! Is it weird that I cried during the play? yes....maybe I get emotional with these things. The story line is just so good! I love that Bell was able to see beyond his outward appearance. I think that sometimes we are quick to judge one another by the outward appearances, however we need to be able to look and see beyond that, just as bell did. One of my favorite scriptures is 1st Samuel 16:7 which reads
7 But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord aseeth not as bman seeth; for man looketh on the outward cappearance, but the dLord looketh on the eheart.
If we would just take the time to get to know someone, I think that we would come to find out that we can learn to love someone for who they are. " If you judge someone, you dont have time to love them"~ Mother Teresa. 
Take the time to get to know someone, you might be surprized what you find out! 
Get to know their story as my friend Mandie always says! 
 So....Afterwards there were a bunch of girls that were going back into the theater. We asked them what was going on, and I guess a bunch of girl scouts were able to meet the actors and ask them questions. We then asked if we could join them, they said yes! We were thrilled! So for about a half hour we were able to sit and ask the actors questions it was really neat! There were 3 actors for the little tea cup chip and he was adorable!! Afterwards Courtney and I went up and were able to go and talk with Bell, she is beautiful and SUCH a talented singer! 
For those of you who dont know....its kinda getting cold in Az. Well cold in Az is like high 60's...haha and we were dying so we decided to go to QT and get their lovely hot chocolate! mmmmm it was delicious! I am so thankful I was able to spend this night with My mom and cute little sister! 
Friday night was very good to me :) 

1 comment: