flower backgroud

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Do you ever wonder…..


Do you ever wonder….where life is going to take you? What direction you’re going to follow or take? Sometimes I wish I knew the future..sometimes I wish I didn't. Life can be rather confusing sometimes. But whatever you do, you need to take life by the horns and go with it! We don't always know the answers to some of life’s hardest questions. Thankfully we have the gospel in our lives to point us in some direction. Sometimes all the doors close so that along the road the right door will come along and open. I don’t know all the answers to everything the only one who does is the man upstairs. I am so thankful for the powerful words of our dear prophets and the words of the scriptures that can lead us in some direction in our lives. I have learned that the scriptures have answers to ALL question that we have. We just have to diligently be searching our scriptures for these answers.
Dear Life ahead,
I see a lot in my future.
I just don't know where to start.
If you could please give me some advice….and give it fast!
Sincerely yours,
Kait
p.s. here are some quotes I recently fell in love with.

“Forget about the consequences of failure. Failure is only a temporary change in direction to set you straight for your next success.”

If you believe you can, you probably can. If you believe you won't, you most assuredly won't. Belief is the ignition switch that gets you off the launching pad.


“I cant change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to reach my destination.”
I am just thankful for the gospel in my life. I may not know all the answers to life, but I do know that I have a loving Heavenly Father who wants nothing but the best for his children.
~ Kait

1 comment:

  1. I love you! We'll be besties no matter where life takes you! i'm always here for you! ALWAYS!

    ReplyDelete