flower backgroud

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Today was....Interesting :)

Welp....Today started out to what I would call a normal day. Studying, quiz taking, class going....and ended up in Urgent Care.. Hm well not a normal middle to the day but it was fun! I got to watch Tv on a bed, get x-rays and blood drawn. I even got to ride in a wheel chair :) That was fun! Just another day, lets see what tomorrow brings... hopefully not a hospital visit.

p.s. did I mention they spelled my name wrong? I guess the insurance has it wrong. Tonight I was known as Katlin! hm... I kinda like the sound of that :)

IMG_1414    IMG_1418  IMG_1420 IMG_1421 IMG_1422 IMG_1423 IMG_1424 IMG_1425 IMG_1426 IMG_1427 IMG_1428  IMG_1430 IMG_1431 IMG_1432 IMG_1433 So…. I was not planning on going Country Dancing especially since I had just been in the Hospital…. however I thought to myself I have nothing else to do…so why not!? So Jocelyn came over and we went together. It was very interesting considering I had Crutches and couldn’t put ANY pressure whatsoever on my foot. So I stood against the wall when this guy came up to me and asked me if I wanted to dance. After looking down at my foot then back at me, he said to me,” I promise you that Ill dance with you so that your foot will not touch the ground.” I said alright lets do it! So we danced and my foot didnt touch the ground once! It was awesome and so thoughtful! So then after that Jocelyn and I went on over to the other side of the dance floor to join some of our friends. Then the same guy asked me to dance and then him and Preston Noble took turns passing me back and forth trying to come up with new dance moves not involving my foot. Who would have known that I could have that much fun with a hurt foot. Thanks to those guys they made my night one I will always remember :) 

2 comments:

  1. my foot was swelling up super bad, they thought that I had broken it or that I had gout so I had xrays and blood work. Turns out its just tendinitis... I am on steroids and such :) fun stuff! Thankfully nothing broken

    ReplyDelete