flower backgroud

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Stephany Gomez Birthday Dinner :)

All of us at Stephany's Birthday Celebration! Her dad made the BEST shrimp pasta and Garlic bread which I had been craving :) 
Steph blowing out ALL 20 of her candles! Not a teenager anymore :) 

 Stephany Amanda and I :) I love these girls! 
 Amanda and I :) ( little did she know she was getting engaged tomorrow) 


This is the wonderful birthday girl :) I love Stephany Gomez so much! She is such an amazing friend! I can always count on having a phone call or text from this girl to check up on me and how my week is going! I can't believe that it was over 2 years ago that we clicked in High School. She is so happy and kind and nice to everyone that she comes in contact with. If you do not know her she comes up to you and makes you feel like you have known her your whole life. She is an incredible listener and someone I can talk to for hours. I love her so much and have been blessed to have her in my life. Happy 20th Birthday Stephany!

No comments:

Post a Comment