flower backgroud

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Conference Breakfast with the girls :)


Saturday Morning all of these lovely ladies came over and we made an absolutely delicious breakfast! We had fruit growing out of our ears :) It was so yummy! All of these girls were so helpful! 



We ate our hearts out! 
Girls know how to eat :)  
We talked and laughed! It was so good to catch up with these girls! I love them all! 
 Just some of our deliciousness! Lauren brought this fruit dip that was absolutely amazing!!
 Mmm I love fruit!
 Conference took a while to work on the internet so we just continued eating and eating! Right when it started to work we rushed to put everything away and get our spots on the couch and began to listen to the wonderful words of our church leaders :)






I absolutely LOVE conference and look forward to it every 6 months! Its always something I get really really excited about! The past 3 conferences I have had the wonderful opportunity to go to the Conference Center and watch it live! This year I was able to watch it at home with some lovely friends and my family of course! Conference is a time where I get to hear the wonderful words of The prophet and the other Church leaders speak to us and tell us things that the lord would have us hear and know. We are Extremely blessed to have modern day revelation given to us. 
Amos 3:7 "Surely the Lord God will do nothing, abut he brevealeth his csecret unto his servants the dprophets."


3 comments:

  1. wasn't conference simply amazing this year??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for putting this on for us! I had a great time! :) Can you e-mial the 2 pictures or send me the picasa link? Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete