flower backgroud

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Its all about the way you look at things..

There are a lot of times well most of the time where we compare ourselves to others. Well if you are, STOP now! No one is perfect! Except our savior Jesus Christ, and we need to strive to be more and more like him everyday. Just do your best in everything you do and you'll be fine. As long as you put 110% effort into whatever it is you're doing it will all work out for your own benefit.
"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken"
Here is a wonderful talk from the liahona about Trials in our life. Read here This talk is amazing! and just shows that everything can change if we look at certain situations in our life in a different perspective. We need to look for what we can learn from the trials instead of ask why me? Trials have strengthened me in my life and I have to say that I am thankful for all the trials I have gone through. Ether 12:27!

No comments:

Post a Comment