flower backgroud

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

New Favorite :)

A New Favorite of Mine is the song " Thats Beautiful to me" by Jaron. This song just makes me Smile! :) Thats all.
Some of my Favorite Lines as follows...

And I asked you out til you couldn't say no
And you finally felt it too.
I drove you down the boulevard
That's where you took my heart
And you gave me yours instead
And every day you find new ways to be beautiful.....


Sing all the wrong word to my favorite songs
You're beautiful and that's beautiful....

You got lines on your face from sleeping on me
Call me at work cause you lost your key
Go to buy a dog and you come home with three
You're beautiful and that's beautiful to me
You turn every head when you walk into a room
But your kindness and your sweetened soul lingers like perfume....

You guess every punchline before its said
You're beautiful and thats beautiful
What's she doing with a guy like me?
You're so cool and I'm high tea.
I don't deserve to
Have a girl as beautiful as you!

No comments:

Post a Comment