flower backgroud

Monday, October 18, 2010

Pictures make me smile....Especially these ones :)

Standing by the Ferrari in Waiki...were kinda cool :)
Jessica and I REALLY enjoy our bread :)
Sometimes we take pictures with Nice Cameras
Close up! 
Sometimes Syd and I make mac~N~ Cheese in the Coffee Maker
we LOVE Nutella! 
We like to try on cool hats! 
Getting ready in the hotel :) 
The lovely Ali and me :)
Sydney and I weighing ourselves 
Light house Hike!
Ali and I Celebrating our Birthday for the millionth time 
Eating out everynight!
love these amazing girls!
Trying samples at every store
Couldn't get out of this one... he kept wanting to straighten and curl my hair! 
Just walking around Waikiki
We like to hike REALLY tall mountains at 4 in the morning :)
\
We listen to things be translated in Spanish 
And ride around in trunks 
Hanama Bay
We like to jump for Joy !
Moped day! Aloha!
These girls are seriously amazing! and I love them all :)
The beaUtiful sunset 
I look back on memories quite often. Especially these picture makes me laugh and miss it all!I had so many fun memories in Waikiki that will last a lifetime. I am so lucky to have such amazing friends to have been able to do this! It seriously feels like a dream and I wish that I could relive it over and over again! I loved this trip so much and it was probably my favorite. Thanks so much girls for making this all possible! I love you all.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT! I still dont have all these jumping pictures :( were they on your camera or kylies?

    ReplyDelete