flower backgroud

Sunday, October 24, 2010

YSA $2 Dollar IceSkating :)

 Brittany is so cute! 
 Dont know what I would do without these girls!
 Where's Waldo?!
Whenever there is anything that costs only 2 bucks Count me in! I always look forward to this Young Single Adult Activity! So many people show up and we just ice skate all night long! Its weird to think that the last time that I had gone Ice skating before this was right before I left on my Journey to BYU Hawaii! It is SO crazy how fast time flys, this year alone has flown! Before we know it, its going to be Christmas! Did I mention that is my favorite holiday?!? Well it is, and I have even started to Listen to Christmas music! ha My Favorite! :)

2 comments:

  1. Did you see a guy in footy pajamas? That's my brother in law. And you see Waldo's hat? My brother in law made that for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yes I sure did and I thought that was the most BRILLANT idea to wear ice skating :) haha
    I loved waldos outfit!

    ReplyDelete