flower backgroud

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Priesthood Session! You know what that means?! GNO! :)


 Well you know what happens when priesthood session of Conference starts! Its Girls night out! :) The gray girls and the Mcdowell Girls all went out to Gecko Grill! Only the BEST place to eat ever! Mexican food is my favorite mmm! It was so good to catch up with my Cousin Erika! I love her so much! Not only that, we were all very entertained with Courtney and Erins Concoption and jokes! 



 Courtney and Erin! 

 Michaela and Chase Thompsons little sister :) 
 Erika and me :) 
Becky and my Mom  

And of course Erin and Courtney and their wonderful masterpiece they created with who knows what! I had a wonderful time with all of these girls catching up, laughing and telling Jokes and stories from the past. We all were there for a good amount of time, we kept eating the chips and salsa :) The green sauce and bean dip is to DIE for! We then realized after a long time that there were a bunch of girls waiting to be seated so we decided to leave and go and make some Pazookies!

                                            Just me and Erika Goofing around :)
 We thought our parents would know better to send a bunch of teenager girls  to go and buy cookie dough and Ice cream? Guess not ! ha We got distracted with everything else in the store! For example these wonderful pumpkin shirts! We were just getting ready for Halloween a little bit early! Gotta love em right? 





 Courtney was in love with this cute little puppy! 
 The yummy Pazookies we made! After we were all still stuffed from Gecko Grill! Well its like what they say," There is ALWAYS room for dessert! "

It was so good to be able to spend the evening with my Cousins! I love them all so much! Erika is my favorite and I absolutely love doing things with her! We always have a blast together and have So many fun memories from Gymnastics together when we were little! Thank goodness for Priesthood Session :) For more than one reason.
1. The boys get to go and learn how to be men and worthy priesthood holders.
2. Us girls get to go out and EAT and spend quality time together of Course! :)

1 comment: