flower backgroud

Saturday, October 16, 2010

I love to see the Temple :)

We are so blessed to go to the Temple, and especially to have it so close by. Sometimes I think that we take the temple for granted. Today I was able to go to the Temple and do baptisms for the dead. It was such an amazing experience to be able to go and do this on my Saturday. It was also really neat to see the ENTIRE parking lot completely full at 2 in the afternoon. So many people taking time out of their Saturday to go and perform sacred ordinances. I love the feeling that I get when I am inside the temple. So many of my questions that I had been praying about were answered while I was inside the temple along with being outside the temple on the Temple grounds. There was a girl from my ward who was there who had some of her friends family names. I was able to help her with those and it felt so good to be apart of something like that. I can't explain to you the way that I felt to be inside the beautiful temple. I never want to leave once inside the temple, cause its like going back into the "real world". I am so thankful for the blessings that we can receive from being in the temple. After I did baptisms I had some extra time, so I went outside on the grass and was able to read my scriptures and write in my journal. Its amazing to me how the lord can speak to us through the  powerful words of the scriptures. I am so thankful for the scriptures and have a strong testimony that they do indeed answer questions that we have and that they were indeed written for US in our day. I Love to see the Temple!
~ love Kaitlin

1 comment:

  1. kaitlin, you have such an amazing testimony! i love reading your blog-it truly strengthens me. keep being the wonderful person you are because you are such a great example to so many people!

    ReplyDelete