flower backgroud

Friday, February 11, 2011

Life is Just one BIG adventure :)

Life is just one big adventure. and 
I
Love 
It!


Seriously though if life were easy....then where would all the adventures be? There have been times in my life where I think to myself why am I going through this trial?
What am I supposed to learn from this? 
The answer is this..
We have trials and times in our life where things do not go the way that we have them planned. And you know what? There is a reason for that! There is a reason for everything, and a lot of the times "coincidence" as we call it, is just a way of the lord being involved in our lives.


We have been placed on this earth to learn and grow. And without trials in our life, where and how would the learning take place?


There have been so many times in my life where I think that something is going to go JUST as I had it planned. And then there are times where MY plan did not work..but you know what? Heavenly Fathers Plan ALWAYS with out a doubt ends up working out better for me and far greater than I EVER imagined. 


I love that my Heavenly Father knows and LOVES me! He loves me so much that he has given me and everyone a plan. A plan so sweet and perfect that if we live accordingly we can gain the greatest gifts of all gifts of God which is ETERNAL LIFE, And I think that is a pretty good deal. Don't you?


I am so thankful for my adventures in life thus far.
And I cant wait for the many Adventures that I will continue to have in life.


"I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it"~ Christ 

No comments:

Post a Comment