flower backgroud

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Feliz Cumpleanos Alex :)

Happy Happy Birthday Alex! He is 21 Today! I can not believe it!
He is SUCH an incredible man. I am so thankful to have gotten to know Alex, for he really is such an example to all. He has so many good qualities, I think it could take all day to write them down. He is kind to everyone that he knows. He is considerate. He is thoughtful. I love how friendly he really is. He will go out of his way to make sure that he meets someone. He has a wonderful smile! :) He has such a strong spirit about him that makes others draw towards him. He is such a amazing brother to his siblings, and I know that each one of them truly look up to them. He takes the time to get to know people and their story. He is a really good listener, and not to mention talker. I could sit and talk to him for hours on end about anything! He is a very hard worker. When he does something, he makes sure that he does it well. I love his love for the gospel. He is always just glowing, because of his love for Christ and others. He makes me want to be a better person.
I hope that you have the BEST birthday Alex :)
21 Wahoo!! 

2 comments:

  1. such a cute post! Did you send this to Alex?? I think it would make him smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just sent it to him yesterday :) I hope he enjoys it!

    ReplyDelete