flower backgroud

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

 Happy Valentines Day! I hope everyone has a fantastic day! I have a hot date with my spanish text books in the library....All Day! That should be fun! 


 This was a Valentines Day that I will always remember :) It was my favorite. Woke up early to make this cute kid Breakfast! Then went to our Favorite restaurant Gecko Grill, and then Junior Miss. I felt so lucky to spend the whole day with him.
This was definitely one of my favorites <3  

This Valentines day was with my Hawaiian Roomy! We made some cookies with our favorite couple Kilie and Huston! It was a day to go down in history.

This year I was able to spend it with the Hallsteds. Well Valentines day Eve that is :) We even got snoopy Pjs. We reinacted our water ballet and took some crazy pictures trying to do flips. I lOVE this girls to death!!

Whatever it is that you do on Valentines day I hope that it is a day for you to remember.

But I hope that you all take time to ponder the greatest act of Love ever performed.
The Atonement and our Savior Jesus Christ and what he has done for each of us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment