flower backgroud

Thursday, February 24, 2011

just a day just an ordinary day :)

Studying at the Library was just wonderful.
Actually got to meet some people in my Geology Class (the class is about 100)
My exercising consisted of BOLTING up the Stairs from the RB.
oh and also HIP HOP in Jazz :)
It started snowing tonight when I left the Library at like 11pm:) 

P.s. I gave a little devotional/thought today in my Tap class. And afterwards my teacher said," See class don't you think that Kaitlin is going to make a wonderful missionary?"

That made me feel just happy inside :) 

Now bring on Friday. 

2 comments:

  1. That looks a lot like you in that picture. Is that really a picture of you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda,
    No its not me in the picture. I wish though. Cool picture huh? :)

    ReplyDelete