flower backgroud

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Date with the Library :)



Well I had another lovely date with the library... I was there from 4 till midnight... Don't worry the Library and I took a 2 hour break from each other.



On my break I went to the Missionary fireside in the Wilk. We were so privileged to hear from Elder Gene R. Cook from the Quorum of the 70! His talk was SPECTACULAR!!! It made me want to leave on my mission....like TOMORROW!! but.. I guess i'll have to wait a little less than 3 more months :) 

Then it was back to the library.. I was there when the cool music came on over the speakers pretty much saying "GET OUT" so.. I listened :) 

I got a ride home from some strangers, who are now friends!

I love..
Dates with the library..
Making new Friends.
and ANYTHING missionary related! 
and...Sleep? 
Did I mention that?
Ok good night!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh you are CRAZY. That's awesome though. I really do LOVE the feeling of the library. It makes me so happy. Good work girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete