flower backgroud

Friday, February 25, 2011

Lovely Snow!


Snowy Eye Lashes :) 

I woke up today to WHITE! There was snow EVERYWHERE! I have never seen so much white in my life. Only in movies.


 As I walked to school I was able to meet a new friend her name was Jessica. 
We both had fun playing in the snow! 

You know what? 
I actually like the snow.

Everyone always asks me, " Why in the world did you transfer here from Hawaii?" Are you crazy?!

My answer is this.

I have never lived in or been able to experience snow at this level, let alone live in it! Plus.... How often to you get to be in a School with SUCH  a wonderful uplifting environment and where everyone shares the same goals. Our ultimate goal, is to return to live with our Heavenly Father. And living the standards given by our prophets,hearing from our church leaders every week. 

Yeah I don't think it gets better than this :) 

I like it! 


 kissing snow :)
 I heart it!
I couldn't ask for a more perfect beautiful snowy Friday :) Hopefully my test goes well! 
Yay for Studying!

2 comments:

  1. Kaitlin!! Hello! Okay so you don't know me but I found your blog through Mariah Martinsen's! You are seriously just the cutest thing on the entire planet! This is my new favorite blog ever! You can just see your strong spirit through it and everything you write shows such a light about you! You are going to be one incredible missionary! I feel like I know you by just reading all this! Also I see the McDowells are your cousins! I LOVE them! What a wonderful family! Plus the Martinsens talk about you! I was skyping them the other night and Emma and Lora said you may go visit them and were BEYOND excited! Also while I was stalking you ha.. I saw you wearing a light sweatshirt! What year were you in it? By any chance do you know Aubrie Hansen? Or Aaron Butler!? Anywho I just wanted to tell you that you are adorable and just look like the sweetest girl ever! Your such an example to me just through your blog! ha. Hope you have a wonderful day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy,
    I am so glad that you commented. You have NO idea how much your comment made my day! You are a doll. I absolutely LOVE the Martinsen Family! Yes I was in light and I do know Aubrie and Aaron! Both such amazing people. I am so glad you found me, now its my turn to stalk you :) haha hope that youre having a wonderful sunday!

    ReplyDelete