flower backgroud

Saturday, February 19, 2011

This Saturday...

This Saturday was Great!
Lu'au Practice!
Baptisms for the Dead at the Provo Temple- (Electricity went off for like fifteen minutes) It went off while I was in the confirmation room with about 16 others. This was a first for me having the lights go off.
The cute temple workers said,
 "well guess you kids have to pay more tithing so that we can pay the electric bills."
" You guys think you have it bad, Just think about the kids in the font." 
I just LOVE the sweet temple workers, They always have something funny to say :)

Then went to a baptism for two new Converts from Brazil! This got me SO SO excited about going on my mission! They did the whole ceremony in Portuguese! Which was SUPER neat! Afterwards we had a fiesta and celebrated with some food and desserts from Brazil! mmmm

The two in the middle are the ones who got baptized :) 

And then to top the night off I went swing Dancing! 
This was Rockin!

No comments:

Post a Comment