flower backgroud

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Success!!!

I didn't eat ONE piece of candy yesterday :)
And.. I biked for 25 minutes!
And I really really concentrated hard when I studied my scriptures and I focused on the topic of Prayer!
It's really nice to switch up your scripture study and focus on one topic.

Here is a quote on prayer that I love! 
"A key to improved prayer is to learn to ask the right questions. Consider changing from asking for the things you want to honestly seeking what He wants for you. Then as you learn His will, pray that you will be led to have the strength to fulfill it."

1 comment:

  1. You ROCK kait! That's awesome! I ate ONE. After I had blogged though. It was a little bite size piece of chocolate right before bed. Grrr. I was so mad at myself. haha. Oh well. :p

    ReplyDelete