flower backgroud

Friday, February 4, 2011

Zenon.....Zoom Zoom!

 We love Cosmo! 

Lovely Ladies :) 

Came outside and it was snowing :) Just being prepared for NY! 

*****************

Tonight was a night to remember.....and it was all FREE!! Let me begin. I met up with all of these lovely ladies. Hannah, Rachel, and Lisa. We all went to the BYU Mens Volley Ball Game. not to mention we CREAMED them :) It was so much fun! We even got these cool candy rings :) After the game I went home and got ready for a "Zenon" Party! I did not really know what exactly to dress like, as I myself have never seen that Disney Original Movie, however we are going to fix that. Anyways so I grabbed every crazy brightly colored thing I had and then headed over to the girls apartment. We finished getting all ready, which included crazy make-up, pig tails and more. Then we RAN about 3 blocks away to the party, because it was FREEZING, not to mention snowing :) So we made it to the dance party which was totally AWESOME! They had black lights, so we all glowed. We even had a costume contest, where those that wanted to were able to show off their costume as they danced down the aisle. Rachel Kiene Won! She was awarded a Jamba Juice Gift Card! 

The winner herself :) 

******

Just our super cool Zenon Attire :) 

After the Zenon Party we then decided to go and crash the dance party that was in the Smith Field House! and let me tell you...it was hopping hahaha! 

Rachel, Hannah and I had fun dancing the night away :)

Now time to sleep.. wait when do I ever get any sleep? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment