flower backgroud

Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday Monday Monday :)

Today was just one of those good days :) It was simple. School, Wrote a paper, Had an absolutely AMAZING mission prep Lesson. {but aren't they always?} Came home and went running with the roommate aka (the beautiful Christine) While we waited for our Laundry to be done. Then we both headed over to Family Home Evening... { We were the only ones there...but thats besides the point} Then came home and enjoyed a delicious healthy snack; apples & peanut butter, cuties and some orange juice :) as we watched Letters to Juliet! One of my FAV's!



{ My ALL time Favorite scene of this movie, I mean come on its when they confess their undying  love for each other :) } 

After this lovely movie I had to conquer.....

THIS!

laundry.... i had a picture to upload but my computer is being silly 

Tomorrow is March! and....

I COULDN'T be MORE EXCITED!!!

1 comment:

  1. I know I love that it's March! That sounds like such a good day! I need one of those days. Come up and join me for it

    ReplyDelete