flower backgroud

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

On the Lords Time....

I have come to realize through many events in my life that nothing is on my time. But the Lords time :) There have been multiple times where I think something is going to happen...but then it doesn't. Often times I wonder why things happen the way that they do? Why I go through trials in my life when I do. I have come to realize now that it is because I am on the lords time. There have been multiple times in my life where I could have easily said to myself , " That was just a coincidence". However I know that is not the case. I know that the lords hand is in ALL things in every aspect of my life. 

******

Heavenly father knows us better than we know ourselves. We are each literal sons and daughters of a LOVING Heavenly Father who wants nothing but the BEST for each and every one of his children. I am and have been so incredibly blessed these past couple months it almost seems unfair. I am so Happy where I am at in life and know with out a doubt that Provo Utah, is EXACTLY where I am supposed to be right now. 

            *I know that there are people that I am to meet while here at BYU.
            *Classes that I am supposed to take. 
            *Lessons that I am to learn. 
            *Ways in which I am to grow.   

And so much more! I am just thankful for the knowledge that I have, in which I can become someone with the potential that the lord see's. I hope to live up to my full potential and become the BEST me!  Elder Bednar says it best :  

"My mind was drawn immediately to Nephi’s phrase “the tender mercies of the Lord,” and I knew in that very moment I was experiencing just such a tender mercy. A loving Savior was sending me a most personal and timely message of comfort and reassurance through a hymn selected weeks previously. Some may count this experience as simply a nice coincidence, but I testify that the tender mercies of the Lord are real and that they do not occur randomly or merely by coincidence. Often, the Lord’s timing of His tender mercies helps us to both discern and acknowledge them." ~ Elder Bednar

I am so thankful for those tender mercies :) 

 Reflections of Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment