flower backgroud

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Do you ever?

Wish you could go back in time?
I do! 
I wish I could replay those moments where you belly laughed for minutes at a time. Or when you felt that never ending happiness and joy, and you didn't know why, but you just were happy!
Or when you felt your heart pitter pattter when you were with that one boy :)
Or when you aced that test!
or when you had a great talk with one of your girl friends for hours, and you two just giggled as you talked about life.
or when you worked hard at something and finished it?
or when you stuck that landing at a gymnastics meet? and scored that 9.45?
or when you had that one church lesson, or devotional or girls camp meeting that just hit your heart hard.
I wish I could replay those moments....but for now..
I'll just look at pictures :)



No comments:

Post a Comment