flower backgroud

Sunday, February 13, 2011

I stand all Amazed..

  1. I stand all amazed at the love Jesus offers me,
    Confused at the grace that so fully He proffers me;
    I tremble to know that for me He was crucified,
    That for me, a sinner, He suffered, He bled and died.
    • O it is wonderful that He should care for me
        Enough to die for me!
        O it is wonderful, wonderful to me!
  2. I marvel that He would descend from His throne divine
    To rescue a soul so rebellious and proud as mine;
    That He should extend His great love unto such as I,
    Sufficient to own, to redeem, and to justify.
  3. I think of His side, pierced and bleeding to pay the debt,
    Such mercy, such love and devotion can I forget?
    No, no! I will praise and adore at the mercy seat,
    And testify all my desires He doth fully meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment