flower backgroud

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Heavenly Father Has...


Faith in me!
If we would just realize our ultimate potential in life, just like that of our Heavenly Father then we could do SO much more! We could do that what we dreamed of and even more. 
I think that sometimes we get down on ourselves, for example when we are going through a trial. But..
You know what?
Trials are to only make us stronger! Just as it says in 
Ether 12:27 

"And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them."

Trials are for our own good believe it or not! For if we never knew the downs then how can we know the ups?

Everyone is going through their own battle and trial in life, so why not focus on others and not so much ourselves. My dad always told us, that when we are having a hard time in life, that we should go out and serve.  So why not serve others and help focus on their problems and not yours? Something to think about :) 

Whenever I am having a struggle or hard time in my life I always turn to the scriptures, and it always works without fail. The lord knows us better than we know ourselves and can help us through his powerful word. One of my favorite quotes is

" If you want to talk to God Pray, If you want God to talk to you read your scriptures."

One of my favorites scriptures during times of need is found in Doctrine and Covenants 121:7-9

7My son, apeace be unto thy soul; thine badversity and thine afflictions shall be but a csmall moment;
 8And then, if thou aendure it well, God shall exalt thee on high; thou shalt triumph over all thy bfoes.
 9Thy afriends do stand by thee, and they shall hail thee again with warm hearts and friendly hands.
I just love that we can truly do ANYTHING if we put our mind to it! We have so much potential. 
We are each sons and daughters of our Heavenly Father and that knowledge alone is SO en-powering!
So whatever you want to do in life, whatever goals you have..
YOU can accomplish them! But not alone, remember that our Heavenly Father wants to be involved in our lives. 
Pray.
Do your part.
Serve.
Now GO and do!

No comments:

Post a Comment